2020 Junior Fair Board
Who is the Junior Fair Board?
The Logan County Junior Fair Board is a youth organization whose purpose is to encourage work in the county through year-round activities and to promote participation at the Logan County Fair.
What do they do?
Logan County Junior Fair Board roles and responsibilities:
- Attend monthly meetings on the 3rd Monday of every month.
- Work 24 hours before fair to prep for the Logan County Fair.
- Work the Junior Fair Office during the week of the Logan County Fair.
- Work with Livestock Committees and Senior Fair Board to conduct department activities, shows, weigh-ins, tagging, and more.
- Plan, setup, and work annual fundraisers to offset Junior Fair expenses or improvement projects as decided upon by the Junior Fair Board.
- Assist with county-wide Quality Assurance trainings by helping register, coordinating stations, and other duties.
Meetings will be typically held at 7pm the Logan County OSU Extension Office (1100 S. Detroit St. Bellefontaine):
|2019 - 2020 Junior Fair Board|
|October 21st||November 18th||December 16th||January 20th|
|February 17th||March 16th||April 20th||May 18th|
|June 15th||2020 Logan County Fair - July 12th - 18th|
|July 20th||August 17th||No Sept Meeting||Apply by Oct|
Please fill out the application below and turn into the Extension Office by
Monday, September 16th, 2019 Extended to Monday, October 7th.
2020 Junior Fair Board Contract (due first meeting in October)