This page is for all youth and volunteers who are re-enrolling into Logan County 4-H. Re-enrolling into the 4-H program must be done annually between October 1st and April 1st in order for you to be able to participate in activities, competitions, judging/evaluations in June - August. Logan County 4-H uses 4-H Online to re-enroll. If you need assistance at any time through the re-enrolling process please call the OSU Extension Office in Logan County at 937-599-4227.
For a PDF handout that has a step-by-step guide to re-enroll into Logan County 4-H please follow the link:
For a short 3 minute video that walks through re-enrollment please click here:
Follow the below steps to re-enroll at 4-H Online (oh.4honline.com):
Step 1: Know Your 4-H Online Email & Password
In order to use 4-H Online to re-enroll, you must use the correct email. We use one email to log in per family unit (example; son, daughter, and 4-H Volunteer mom will have one email to log in). It is the email that you receive 4-H Newsletters and other 4-H communication to. If you need help identifying which email is your family email please contact the Extension Office.
You must also use a password. If you do not remember your password you may reset it. There are two ways to reset the password:
- Reset the password yourself on 4-H Online (oh.4honline.com) by selecting "Reset password?". You must have the correct email. An email will be sent to you with instructions.
- You may call the OSU Extension Office at 937-599-4227 and we can reset the password for you. (Note: we cannot see current passwords so our ONLY option is to reset it)
Step 2: Make Sure Your Family Information is Correct
Please review the information in the family portion of your 4-H Online profile. This is where the email for your profile is located
Step 3: Edit Each Individual in Your Profile and Enroll Them for This Year
Choose the "Enroll Now" button for each individual in your family in the program column. You will be walked through to review your information and update it. 4-H Online will prompt you through the enrollment process. Common things missed:
- T-Shirt Size (youths' bodies change, please make sure this is accurate)\
- Contact information for the youth and parents/guardians.
- Confirm that you want to enroll in 4-H
Step 4: Select Your 4-H Club(s) and 4-H Project(s)
When you get to the "Clubs" tab you will be prompted to select the 4-H Club or Clubs that you are participating in. You will then select at least one 4-H Project to list for each 4-H Club you have listed. Members may select 4-H project(s) to explore through club and county activities. You may use the 4-H Family Guide to view an online document, stop in the Logan County Extension Office (1100 S. Detroit St. Bellefontaine) to pick up a paper copy or check out 4-H Project Central to learn about each one.
- Please make sure you have selected all the 4-H projects you are planning on taking this year. If you need to change your projects after you have enrolled please fill out a 4-H Project Add/Drop Form (see below) and turn it into the Extension Office before the deadline.
- If you select a Horse, Shooting Sports, or Dog 4-H project you will automatically be prompted to sign the Permission to Participate for those projects to enroll.
- If you are a Clovebud Member select project "715: My 4-H Cloverbud Year" for your project.
You've finished enrolling in Logan County 4-H. Here are some reminders about enrollment and completing the 4-H Program year as a "Member in Good Standing".
For enrollment purposes:
- Across County Lines requests need to only be completed once for membership, not annually.
- If youth need accommodation of some kind in our 4-H program due to a physical, emotional, or mental disability please fill out our Winning 4-H Plan form that allows our Advisors, Extension Staff, Judges, Camp Staff, and more know how we can best accommodate your youth. Please fill out the following form and turn it into the Logan County Extension Office (1100 S. Detroit St. Bellefontaine) by June 1st.
- Re-enrollment is due by April 1st.
- Project age 4-H'ers must be signed up for at least one 4-H project by April 1st.
- Project age 4-H'ers may add any non-livestock projects or drop any 4-H project by filling out the 4-H Project Add/Drop form by June 1st.
To be a 4-H Member in good standing:
- Project age 4-H'ers must be re-enrolled by April 1st and taking at least one 4-H project.
- Attend at least 50% of their 4-H Club's meetings. (Each 4-H Club should have a minimum of 6 meetings a 4-H program year, October - September).
- Complete all club requirements that are specified in that 4-H Club's Constitution and By-Laws. (examples: complete skillathon, sit on a 4-H Club Committee, contribute to fundraiser, etc.)
- 4-H'er must take at least one 4-H project and attend judging/evaluation for that one project.