Information for Equine Projects
General Equine Project Resources
- For 4-H members who wish to use their project book for multiple years.
Liability Release Form
Horse Identification Form
Pony Measurement Form
Horse/Pony Lease Form
Horse Safety & Ethics Training Form - new horse exhibitors only
Certificate of Vaccination Form
Other Horse Forms & Policies
4-H Beginning Horse Management Project (174) Resources
4-H Light Horse Selection Project (175) Resources
4-H Learning to Jump Project (180) Resources
4-H Draft Horse Project (181) Resources
4-H Standardbred Horse Project (184) Resources
4-H Equine Reproduction & Genetics Project (185) Resources
4-H Trail Riding Project (188) Resources
4-H Dressage Record Book Project (189) Resources
4-H Equine Record Book Project (190) Resources
4-H Horse Nutrition Project (762) Resources
Horse Skillathon & Livestock Evaluation
Learning Lab Kits
Logan County Junior Fair Resources
Junior Fair Entries
- June 1st
Identification & Vaccination
- Horses & Ponies must have proper identification on file at the Extension Office by June 1st.
- Horses & Ponies must have certifcation of vaccination on file at the Extension Office by June 1st.
- Certificate of Vaccination Form
Performance Against the Standard (PAS) Program
- Logan County will be offering a PAS Program on Satruday, June 11, 2022 at the Logan County Fairgrounds. Show starts at 9am.
- All Logan County Junior Fair Horse Exhibitors must complete EquiSTEP and have them complete by May 1.
- EquiSTEP is an online training availble at https://go.osu.edu/EquiSTEP
Drug Use Notification Form (DUNF)
- Horses do not need to fill out a DUNF.
More detailed information can be found in the Logan County Fair Book
Helpful Resources and Links
Learning Activity Ideas (use at 4-H Clubs or at home) - ohio4h.org/learningactivities
Logan County Fair - logancountyfair.org
Logan County 4-H Horse Advisory Committee -
Ohio Horse Program - horse.osu.edu
eXtension's interactive learning environment - horsequest.info