2021 Volunteer Trainings
For 2021 each 4-H Volunteer will need to complete three volunteer trainings. We typically, in a normal year, complete three trainings (Policy 1.50: Child Abuse & Neglect, Annual Update, and a Volunteer Development Topic) in 2 hours in-person.
Each 4-H Club Advisor must complete the following by January 31st, 2021:
- Complete Policy 1.50: Child Abuse & Neglect training.
- Complete an Annual Update.
- Complete one Volunteer Development training of your topic of choice.
*If you are a 4-H Volunteer but do not work with a 4-H Club you are not required to do an Annual Update and may choose two Volunteer Development trainings instead.
*Each recording is approximately a half-hour long and has a quiz that must be passed.
- Policy 1.50: Child Abuse & Neglect
- Annual Update
- 4-H Online 2.0 Training
- How to Conduct Virtual Club Meetings
Again, 4-H Club Advisors must take Policy 1.50, Annual Update, and one Volunteer Development Training. All trainings must be complete by January 31st, 2021.
Accessing Recorded Logan County 4-H Trainings Online Scarlet Canvas Course
- Click the "Acess Recorded Training" button below.
- Click "Enroll" Fill out the form. Name and email addresses are required. It is okay to enter “0” for phone number and zip code. Enter “NA” for title and company.
- After filling out the registration form, two emails will be sent from Canvas Catalog. One email will ask to complete the registration, the other will confirm enrollment in the course. After creating an account to complete required training, bookmark the login page at https://scarlet.instructure.com/login/canva
- Complete each module / video of the course and any corresponding quizzes.
- At the end of the course – complete the Certificate of Completion / Course Evaluation Survey.
- Scarlet sends a copy of the completion certificate to Justin's email.